Monday, February 23, 2009

Weekend Recap...

So this weekend was pretty good. Friday Ellen and Donk came over and we had Steak with Cilantro sauce and watched the Blazer game. Saturday Wah and I went over to his sister's house since almost everyone in his family was there. It was nice to see everyone and all the kids together. Boy are they noisy when they get together.

Around 2:30 pm Wah and I took Kai and Tristan to go to the zoo since the weather was sort of nice. We thought we would use our Zoo membership since the boys got it for their birthday from Jill and Denny. When we got there, there was plenty of parking. It was nice out but pretty cold at the same time. Kind of glad that I brought a throw to put over the boys as they sat in the cart we had rented. I wish I could've been able to take more pictures but the animals weren't out and plus I was cold.

After the zoo, Wah and I picked up some Popeye's for dinner and waited for Steph and Tin to come over. I'm so happy that I got to see them. We sat around and caught up on things. I sure miss having them live in Oregon. At lease I know I have someone to visit next time I go to Tacoma. After they left I read a little bit more of Eclipse and fell asleep on the couch. Kai and Tristan woke me up and I went to bed at 10.

Sunday I finished the Eclipse and went on and read Breaking Dawn. During the time I was reading I either had a smile on my face or my jaws just dropped. Can't wait to finish the rest of the book!! Anyways Steve and Ellen came over and watched the Blazer game with us. After the game Ellen had made Morton Steak, Veggies, and Garlic Mashed potatoes and I made more cilantro sauce. Boy was it a good dinner. Thanks Ellen again for dinner! Anyways that pretty sums up most of the weekend. Can't wait till this weekend. I have a baby shower and possibly bowling to go to this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment