Wednesday, January 21, 2009

First Timer...

Okay so I'm totally new at this and I hope I can keep it up. It seems like I don't have time to catch up with my friends so maybe this will be a better way. How about I give you a little look into my world.
August 30th Wah and I renewed our wedding vows because we actually never got to have the wedding we wanted. It was more of a celebration of us, our family, and our friends. Wah and I have been married for almost 4 yrs but we've been together for 10 yrs. We have 2 kids, a dog, a roommate, and my sister living with us currently.
This is Kai who is 3 years old. He loves to play Lego's PS3 games, computer games, Legos, Blazers, Transformers, Indiana Jones, and typical boy stuff. Basically he's just like his Dad.
This is our Tristan who is 1 yrs old. We call him our little fatty cause he truly loves to eat and play of course. He's basically attached to my hip and follows me every where I go. He's such a cuddlier and loves giving kisses.Our dog Kuma who is a Shiba Inu. We've had him since he was just a puppy and now he's 4 yrs old. You can never leave the front door wide open or else he will run aways for hours. It's pretty bad when he does because we live near a cow farm so it's not fun cleaning him when he comes back home.

Welcome to our World!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tina! Great idea! I never thought blogging could be so useful and fun! People always talked about it and I would just think of myspace blogging but this site makes it much more interesting and meaningful. You're so creative! You always find new things for us to try! Thanks for sharing your blog! Hopefully, I'll get mine going soon too! =)

    ReplyDelete