Friday, January 23, 2009

Little under the weather...

So ever since we came back from Tacoma I haven't been feeling very well. Sunday I spent most of the afternoon laying on the couch with a heating pad. My body was aching all over and I thought it was because I'm getting old. Little did I know that I was getting a fever. I had to go into work because there was a lot to do. I just hope I didn't get any of my co-workers. Oh man am I really looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow. Maybe that will help me get rid of this cold.

Anyways I just uploaded some pictures that I just took and look what I found...I seriously did not know he was doing this when I took it. Kai has a tendency to use his middle finger to point things out. I'm trying to teach him not to do that since it's bad. I hope he's not really flipping Tristan off.

1 comment:

  1. Freakin' FUNNNNNNAAAAAAY!!!!! LMAO! It's so innocently cute. He doesn't know what it means does he? I have to steal this pic!

    ReplyDelete