Monday, March 9, 2009

Early Birthday Dinner

This weekend was pretty fun. I got to hang out with Ellen, Bounheune, Diana, Denny and Thuy. Ellen and I made Na these very cute Hello Kitty Pops which were inspired by Bakerella. They weren't as good as her's but at least we tried. Ellen did a great job decorating the majority of the pops. Next time I get paid I'm going to buy the Black Edible Ink Pen to decorate them faster. Ellen also made Sticky Rice and Papaya salad for the first time and it was a hit for everyone. I didn't get to eat it because it has a really fishy taste and smell. Thuy made Banh Xeo which was really yummy and I made Morton steak, Cilantro sauce, and Fried Chicken. I was pretty stuffed by all the good food.


Happy Early Birthday Na!!
Here are a few pictures from Na's camera:



So I was going through my camera and found some pictures that Kai took. He's quite the photographer. heheh



No comments:

Post a Comment