Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Break

Ahhh it's so nice to work with the public school system cause you get spring break off! This morning I woke up at my usual time and now I'm lounging in bed. Not sure what the kids and I are going to do today since it's raining outside. I can't wait for the rain to be done for awhile. I know the kids are getting cabin fever. It's suppose to be sunny on Friday so maybe we'll go to the zoo. I got two thing accomplished this week which was clean the carpets in the high traffic areas and finished my audio book NEW MOON. It feels nice that it's not so dark in those areas. I think I'll have to do this at least twice a year.

So this weekend Diana, Ellen, Jill, Mona and Theany came over to watch Twilight. Ahhh Edward Cullen!! It was so funny because we're all watching the part when Bella first saw Edward and all of us were like "Ahhh Edward." Too bad he wasn't real. I wanted to make the girls a Twilight necklace but the stuff didn't arrive till Monday. Tristan and Kai tried to help me make the stuff but I didn't want their little fingers touching the super glue. So girls next time I see you, you will be getting one of these:
At the party we ate Ravioli because that's what Bella ate when she went to dinner with Edward, Pizza cause Bella dared Edward to eat it, Bread sticks, Vampire Cookies (a cookie with Strawberry filling in the middle), Coke because that's what Bella drank, and Mtn. Lion Blood punch (Cranberry, Orange Juice, Seltzer, Raspberry Sherbert). After the movie was over Theany and Mona had to leave early so the other girls and I just watched the special features and hung out. For dinner we decided to go to Good Taste Noddles down the road from my house. Their Wonton Noddle soup with Duck, BBQ pork, Roasted Pork, and of course Wonton was absolutely yummy!! Oh man now I'm craving that. Maybe sometime this week we'll go. The only thing about the place is the wait which wasn't too bad. After dinner we came back to my house and just played games till midnight. It was a good night. Okay I better go and break up a fight that the boys are having.

No comments:

Post a Comment