Monday, March 16, 2009

First Blazer Game

So Wah got the family tickets to see the Blazer game last Friday. It was Tristan's first game and probably last for awhile. Maybe when he's 2 and a half we will take him next time. He just didn't want to sit still and watch the game like Kai when he was his age. All he wanted to do was run around and the Rose Garden wasn't the place for him to do so. Other than that the game was fun and we had a good time. Here are a few pictures from the game.

Saturday the boys and I stayed home, played, cooked, cleaned, and took a nap till Wah got home from Work/Basketball practice. Then we went to Fred Myers for some grochery shopping and got Hawaiian BBQ for dinner. It was really yummy. While we ate, Wah and I watched Roll Models. That movie totally reminded me of Wah, Nephi, Donk, and Steve because they're into all the role playing games. You guys are geeks! hehe

Sunday Wah, the kids, and I went to pick Nephi up from the airport and decided to stop by IKEA. I wish I wasn't so broke because there was so much stuff that I wanted to buy. Of course I spent money on the kids. Got them a new rug, stools for their table, straws, and popsicle kit for the summer. Later that day Ellen and Durrant came over for dinner. I ended up making Corned Beef with Cabbage. It was pretty good for the first time making it and easy! Well basically that was my weekend. I can't wait till this weekend!!! The Twilight movie is coming out and I'm having a get together. We're going to have food and possibly some games about the book. We'll see who the true fans are. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment